Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Deepavali ~

Happy Deepavali !!!
Kolam on staircase...amazing ~

this is kolam ~ fortunately I captured pictures at Pavillion...it was gorgeous !


Hema guests ~ and HEMA !!



xiang & ta khing with 2 lovely dogs...(look at ta khing...hehe...actually he take thousands try juz to get a decent picture)




Becky & Brownie ...





Becky & Berinda ~






This kuih ( sorry I forgot its name)... its yummy ~ but i think it have to eat with curry ...







special Indian side dish I guess....timun with santan... the mixed along well...








Our Deepavali meal ~ It was special ...









Hema's hse front door ~ it was decorated ^^










This the tosai with the delicious curry ~











yea...zihan & JJ put on their musician show and enlighted the amosphere ~












Teehee, we had an extraordinary Deepavali this year ! To be honest, this is my first time to celebrate Deepavali ( I mean officially). Two of our lovely coursemates,Shasha & Hema invited us to join their open house party for celebration. It was awesome and fun ! Those tosai and curry were amazing ~ Although I am not curry-lover but their curry were undoubtly nice ! I wish I can have another Deepavali party for next year...next next year....and keep going years...haha


























Fab and memorable parties!! i love those curry so so much. Yummy! and those friendly families. 1 malaysia feels good. Haha. and i miss brownie! cute little doggie. i love everyone so much. hahaha.
~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    Insurance blog

    ReplyDelete