Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It’s all about pig

We will be BACK !!!! hiahiahia...And our story end with ....It is all about pig !!!
Shy pig ....a lucky charm

Elcerdo special...Mix of alcohols & lime...get rid of the oily feelings...


Becky & dessert....heeheehee...



yeewen & dessert....muackksss !




our dessert, German specialties...moosse+vanila ice cream+fresh strawberries+tasty blended strawberry....oh my god...





whoa....dessert served in a special way ....






Becky & the pig again...







Unisex !? Toilet also entitled with a pig there...








This is my piece of piggies ...









scrumptious piggy....you all must taste it !!!










becky can feel the tenderness of the pig !!!











Becky likes the menu piggies...haha...




















crispy piggy hand, kinda like German Pig Cordon Blue...





















our starter,German BAK KUT TEH...funny right?





















becky and the pig...






















hehe...smiling pig...















this a just a small part of piggies they display...
there are more which will amaze you all ...

















Piggy Monaliza....hehe...







You will get amazed by its atmosphere when you place your first step in there…You will get shocked when you listen to the cracking sound of plates which were thrown into pieces….And you will get terrified when the maitre send you the bill…I guess so. What I just mentioned? It’s all about pig. Haha. We went to a very extraordinary German restaurant last weekend when we were in KL. Well…I think pictures we took before will certainly explain everything…We had pig fantasy there and we had decided to celebrate there after our convocation five years later….I shall let that super billy girl explain the details…

First and foremost, I don’t know why I am the billy girl. Haha. Well, we did have a great piggy day on sun. At first I thought it was just another ordinary western restaurant. But, as soon as the food registered in my taste bud, I knew it was more than ordinary. Hahaha. Tambahan pula, when I was eating, I heard the sound of plate smashing on the floor. I was thinking who was the careless guy who did that. Mana tahu, that was one of the culture. Can you imagine smashing a plate is actually a culture there? It was said to smash all the bad lucks away. Haha. Lucky me, I got the chance to exert my anger on that innocent plate. Haha. No la. Then hor, the piggy was so tender that it could be cut just using a plate!!! Haha. Then there was this dessert, they were beyond words. Oh ya, the decoration and the atmosphere of the restaurant were amazing too. I think the photos will explain all. Haha. When I stepped out of the restaurant, I made a promise to myself, that I will..be..BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment