Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its steambot things ~

here is our CG members !!!
As I mentioned ...a full table of desserts !

home made longan xuit yi soup....nice ~


hehe...ang-ku-kuih ...delicious le...



I miss that blueberry sauce ~ ish !




this is that home made blueberry cheese tart we are missing ~





this is nyonya-style fortune cookie ...






rock n roll steambot ~ haha







see...there is that many of choices...








Last thursday...we went to one of our CG member,LEE KHAI house to enjoy our last gathering for this semester...Well, as you all know, I am super excited when I can foresee food ! haha...there were many kind of choices on the dining tables and I grab all kind of food to stuck in my big mouth ...haha...And something more awesome was...LEE KHAI mum's prepared loads of desserts like that unforgettable blueberry cheese tart,ang-ku-kuih,fruits and longan water...whoa...after steambot,we still had the chance to enjoy a full table of dessert...guys,imagine that...To be frank, I am kinda sad because that yummy tart is homemade one,I think I have to find a way to sneak in LEE KHAI house to get myself another one...I miss that tart very very much !!!
Sumptuous food, nice and friendly people, bloated tummy, christian fellowship, beloved fishballs..what a wonderful night! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment