Saturday, July 25, 2009

Countdown activities for going home...

I like to move it move it....dancing ...
durian durian, wo ai ni...~~~

"yamcha club" new venue~mc.donald!!


Seniors maniac ~!!!



We were showered by the moonlight...




no pay no gain...work first...





Last Thursday was a busy day, we had four classes plus a pretest (although it is an easy one), and we were totally out of battery and no more energy. After that, we went to cls annual general meeting until 10pm and we have to do name card for the coming orientation night.Super tired.I cant believe we hang out till 4.30am!!!Our story end up with a crime was committed,we skipped our computer application class!(2nd time)hahaha…a ‘’geek” like me skip class wor…hehe.Maybe my potential to be a demon can no longer be concealed.haha.We woke up at 11am yesterday,and rushed for a 11am meeting as we were late !!! After meeting,one of our friend,Wei Han invited us to eat DURIAN!!! That crazy woman below was so so so desperate to have one bite of it since we reached Malacca.What a silly DURIAN lover ~ We went out for shopping and a century tragedy happened.I am sorry,Harry Potter.Through this tragedy,I was shocked as I find out I don’t love him as much as I loved him before.So sad*But I am always a pure blood Harry Potter supporter.haha.There is one more assignment to go…add oil add oil !













Haha. During the computer pretest, we did really stupid things ler. Things which will embarrass us for life. Haha. I did not know how to differentiate Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer and my course mates laughed at me. Haha. I was like an idiot. Then, went for the AGM. A new experience, cause that was the first time we attended an AGM in uni. After that, went to do name card lo. I found out that I am really sucked at cutting things. Even my friends do not believe in my skill. Haha. Kesian. Then, for the first time of my life, I hanged out with the seniors till 4 something. Haha. Ridiculous. I slept like dead fish as soon as I landed on my not-so-comfortable bed, which reminds me how much I miss home. Sigh. Then, as the crazy woman said above, I actually ate durian today!!! Haha. Actually she was as happy as I was, just that she pretended to stay calm. Lame. Haha. Thanks to weihan. If not, I would need to survive with my strong desire until I go home. Haha. 5 more days and I will be at home. Hooray!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoi both of u, haha. now also having life already. yerrrr, jealous nih me. everyday go out yumcha one. i dont care, when come bec from break must yumcha together. i mean LATE one. ahhaha get one chatbox, its better to leave comment. love u sapos!

    ReplyDelete