Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our last but not least weekend at Malacca

JOM !!GOING HOME !!!
after,beautiful painted sun!!!

before,painting painting painting ~~~


after,shining stage !!!



before,kelam-kabut...




We had a excellent week ! Our "ying xin ye"(orientation night) was finally end with a happy ending.The crowd was high and was making a lot of fun.The most thing to be proud was our venue has been praised by seniors...haha...we really put a lot of effort to make up this shining stage!!!I like to dance and scream in the crowd ,enjoy to be abnormal for a couple time ...haha(actually most of the tand often ...hahaha,She is totally out of control !!!hehe...I took a lot of pics recently...enjoy looking at our crazy face ba !!!ime I am not normal).After our event and hardwork to set up 400 over tables in the exam hall,we went to "YUMCHA"again!!!I ate a lot that night and a lot mean a lot ...haha.I had mee goreng,mango juice + roti canai telur and iced nescafe.wahaha, am I great ??? WE are counting every momet as we are so excited and desperate to go home !!!That silly bear play "home"more often and often ...crazy~ see you all then !












Haloo. Last week was really fun and contended lar. Our busy week+lots of fun+hardwork=super fun ying xin ye! haha. Every busy moment worth it la. When the backdrop was set up, i was so touched la. That's our new born baby! haha. I had a lot of fun that day, although i was super tired and exhausted. We danced like crazy, laugh like crazy, and clean up the hall like crazy. Haha. The praises given by the seniors really meant a lot to us la. hehe. So proud of our logistic division! Then, the yumcha part, the crazy woman talked bout it already. haha. We really ate a lot. As a conclusion, the orientation night was a bliss! Now, i am going home soon!!! Yeah!! I know everyone miss me very much. No worries, i miss you guys tooooo!!!


















1 comment:

  1. hoho...

    i want to be ur partner nexttime...

    wait me wait me!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete