Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"yamcha club" ...in the middle the night...
Angel or demon ? wen's lil bro.




Wahahaha!!!We are going home soon! I am super duper happy !yeah~This week is an exaustic week for both of us.We have too much to do and the feeling of sleep at 11pm were forgotten.SO SAD*Fortunately,time pass by with light speed when we are busying in assignment,presentation and activities...haha....I super miss my little brother,Nen.I am wondering what is he going to be ? Still a monster ?or already mutate to an angel ?I wonder.I am so so so excited !!!At first,we don't get involve in any society ...our life is peace and simple...but now,we are indulging in whole-day activities and finally,we are members of "yamcha" club!!!OMG...we are gonna be fatty when we back to hometown,hahaz..who cares?! Our lectuter is driving us crazy !!!She gaves us quiz again without any notification...sad*as my brain were totally blank at the very moment...she cant get us next time...gambate wen.tzi!!!








Hey, i am more excited than the lunatic above ler..everyday listen to 'Home' by michael buble.haha. sound so pity. scared cant finish everything in time ler. with the 2 assignments plus cls thingy.but not bad also la.at least time passed faster when we were busying. but i felt so exhausted ler. sigh. good luck to both of us. haha. wait till i go back to my beloved home, i will sleep and eat for the whole week,i mean it!!!! just wait!! by the way, about the quiz thing, i'm so dead. haha. i wonder the lecturer knows what i'm writing. haha. who asks us did not do revision? haha. my bad. this taught us a lesson--> revision is a must!! haha. oh ya, ada lagi. this morning was my first presentation in MMU. haha. nervous man. i can feel my lips trembling. and i hanged la. i can't memorize the cases fluently. haha. nevermind. i will do better next time. i wish. haha. one more thing one more thing, i hate my disobedient laptop! nakal betul. i shall punish it one day. geram!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment